1. Solo Exhibition – 50th Anniversary of Indian Independence, Ty Len, Swansea 1997
2. CADMAD Touring Exhibition – Visions of Identity in Wales 1999
3. Leicestershire Touring Exhibition – Identity in Diversity, 1998 -1999
4. Aberdare College – Connecting Cultures Millennium Project 2000
5. Norwegian Church – Artists in Wales, Elements 2000
6. Exhibiting and sales in:
Ireland – National Show Centre, Dublin; 2006; 2010
Australia: Sydney - Sydney High School, Moorepark; 2006; 2010
Melbourne – Sandown Racecourse, Springvale; 2006; 2010
Brisbane - Walter Burnett Building, RNA Exhibition Grounds of Brisbane 2006; 2010
Gold Coast - Tallebudgera Outdoor Recreation Centre, 2006; 2010
London- Crystal Palace 2006 – 2008; Alexandra Palace 2008 – 2014
7. Connecting Cultures Workshops at Penywaun Family Centre, 2000
8. Experience including working with Mental Health groups in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire 2001 – 2006
9. Mural projects with Llanpumpsaint School and Bryncynon Valley - Funded by Arts Council of Wales
10. Workshops in Hindu Art and Drama in various Schools, Colleges and Universities in Wales 2001 - 2006
Sarada has won awards in mini-tales in the ‘National Association of Writers’ Groups’ in Durham,
the ‘Travel Award’ in 2009 and the ‘President’s Award’ in 2010 in the local writers’ circle and has had a few of
her short stories published in both the University’s Anthology ‘Shadow Plays’ in 2010 and more recently in the local ‘Athena 10’.
More details can be found in her blog:
Sarada is an Indian Artist, resident in the UK since 1973 and in Wales since 1990.
Her art is based upon the great Hindu classics.
She offers workshops in Hindu art and drama which can bring to life major elements of Hindu religion and culture and provide a valuable and memorable
experience for all who are interested in Hinduism.
Sarada is also qualified in Counselling and Art Therapy.
She has a Master’s Degree in Creative Writing from the University of Wales .